Policy Management Framework and supporting
policy (PDF, 94KB) and procedure set the department’s approach to policy and procedure management. The Policy Management Framework outlines the following principles for developing effective policies and procedures:
- Provides the central point of truth
- Aligns with policy instruments
- Supports achievements of strategic objectives
- Aligns with Corporate Governance and Risk Management Frameworks
- Considers information asset management principles
- Clearly defines roles and responsibilities.